Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Exciting News in the World of Blogging!

This just in!  I've decided to start a blog.  In 2008.  This is very exciting news for my friends an family who will feel obligated to check in once and a while and bathe in the warmth of my words. You see, I'm going to try my hand at writing something that doesn't involve the following words or phrases...

Human Capital
Value Proposition
Facilitate
Paradigm
Stove-piped
Competencies
Business Process Re-engineering
 
...and I figured practice makes perfect.  

I can't promise that I'll always write good, ahem, well.  I can only promise that I'll write something at least once per week along the theme that the blog title suggests: congratulating a well-deserving recipient(s) of praise.

So...congratulations friends and family of me!  You're about to get an all too intimate understanding of the inner workings of my brain.


10 comments:

DCSportsChick said...

Gah! I hate "stove-piped" and have to hear it on a daily basis. I feel your pain.

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Law-Rah said...

I think you write very good. Can't wait to read more!

Buggie said...

I think you should congratulate me first because I get to be your friend! (Now a collective awwww....) Yay! I am soo proud of you and will commence obsessively refreshing your site to be the first to read your sage words!
Love you so much and you know my offer to be your companion to the coffee shoppe to write stuff is always on the table.

JessT said...

Collective awwww met and raised. Yes, I'm totally up for the coffee shop company. We'll have to pick a good place as the one I went last Saturday was piz-acked. DCSC, I'm so, so sorry. Hope to keep you gals comin' back!

Habibti said...

Um you're awesome and all...but I was looking for the "oh shit handles" aka "grab handles" I mean this trip through the inner workings of your brain is gonna be like WOAH...

Buggie said...

I have begun my refreshing and I need more thanjust comments. Shall I bring you some wine?

Habibti said...

The people demand more!

JessT said...

The people have spoken!

Anonymous said...

I didn't speak therefore I am not people?

JessT said...

Marci, you are a person that is part of the great people community